Prompt List #1 Imagines

  1.  We're not just friends and you fucking know it.
  2. Please don't cry. I can't stand to see you cry.
  3. Stay with me.
  4. Walk out that door and we're through.
  5. Well. Yell, scream, say something. Anything.
  6. I can't breathe.
  7. I hate how much I love you.
  8. Why are you so jealous?
  9. Where do you think you're going?
  10. Just leave me alone.
  11. I need some time.
  12. Despite what you think, I am completely capable of taking care of myself.
  13. You can't keep pretending it didn't happen, cause guess what? It did!
  14. Just please be my best friend right now, not the guy I just confessed my love to.
  15. Stop pretending you're okay, cause I know you're not.
  16. Just talk to me.
  17. Bite me.
  18. If you insist.
  19. I think I'm in love with you, and that scares the crap out of me.
  20. I think you're just afraid to be happy.
  21. Why are you so nice to me?
  22. Choose me.
  23. We'll get through this, I promise.
  24. You're so fucking hot when you're mad.
  25. You're mine. I don't share.
  26. Just shut up and kiss me.
  27. If we get caught, I'm blaming you.
  28. Make me.
  29. Do you want to kiss as bad as I do right now?
  30. I think I forgot how to breathe.
  31. Stop biting that fucking lip!
  32. You're blushing.
  33. I missed something, didn't I?
  34. You come to my room and wake me up at 4:00 a.m., to cuddle?
  35. Well, this is awkward.
  36. Is that my shirt?
  37. You look like you need a hug.
  38. I can't believe you don't like Disney movies.
  39. Please come home. I miss you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅, 𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒆

𝟓𝟎 𝐖𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐲 “𝐈 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮”

——— 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙄𝘾𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙐𝙈𝘼 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙏𝙎