"When's the last time you ate anything?"

"How long are you in town for?"

"You know I'll never leave you, right ?"

"I'm…I'm in love with you."

"How do you make me lose my breath even after all this time ?"

"We should probably go home."

"Want to share a taxi ?"

"Do you have anything other than water and alcohol?"

"I didn't know you could cook? It's refreshing, all these people burn food and try to act all cute about it, but it's just simply a waste of perfectly good food."

"How many times must we go through this ?"

"Can we please talk about literally anything else?"

"What can you tell me about___?"

"How much do I owe you ?"

"Let's go get some ice cream or something."

"Are you hurt ?"

"It's going to rain tomorrow."

"I'm here for information on__."

"Help me carry these inside, please."

"I think we should just nap for the rest of the day, and then go for a walk once it's dark."

"Are you any good at basketball?"

"Do you like animals?"

"What's your favorite color?"

"When's your birthday?"

"Will you dance with me?"

"Can I get you anything?"

"How often do you visit here ?"

"Can you please stay?" 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐒: 𝑳𝑶𝑼𝑫 & 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑭𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑺𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌.

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐒: 𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑲𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮.