&. horror themed sentence starters.

  • It's the silence that scares me.
  • I'm every nightmare you ever had.
  • I want to see your true face.
  • One way or another, you're going to die tonight.
  • Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it's not already here.
  • By the time anyone finds your body, they won't be able to identify it.
  • You're playing a dangerous game here, girl.
  • I'm playing the villain, just like you wanted.
  • I won't give up on you, I know you're worth it!
  • Scream all you want, no-one will hear you.
  • What are you going to do to me?
  • There you are, my darling!
  • I knew you would come back to me.
  • Don't you want to be consumed by what loves you?
  • I'm going to send you back to Hell where you came from!
  • You can't keep me here forever!
  • How are you still alive? I killed you!
  • Sometimes human spaces make inhuman monsters.
  • Please, why don't you just let me go?
  • This missing poster has your face on it.
  • That wasn't so bad, was it?
  • What's wrong, you don't trust me?
  • I know a lot about you. More than you think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐒: 𝑳𝑶𝑼𝑫 & 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑭𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑺𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌.

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐒: 𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑲𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮.