Sad OTP Starters

  1.  It's alright. I'm right here.
  2. "Why did you choose me?"
    "You know very well why, [NAME]."
  3. "I'm a monster."
    "No, you're not."
  4. "You deserve so much better than me."
    "Stop lying."
  5. Why are you being like this?
  6. Please hold me.
  7. I can't take this anymore.
  8. Please don't cry.
  9. I'm begging you, please don't lock yourself in your room.
  10. Don't shut me out.
  11. Give me one single reason why I shouldn't leave.
  12. Can't you tell (s)he's broken?
  13. You'd better put that knife down.
  14. Don't listen to them.
  15. Just leave.
  16. I don't need you.
  17. Get away from him/her/them before I break every bone in your body.
  18. No, wait!
  19. "Hear me out."
    "Why the hell should I listen to you?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐒: 𝑳𝑶𝑼𝑫 & 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑭𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑺𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌.

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐒: 𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑲𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮.