šŸ’‰šŸ©øšš‹šŽšŽšƒ š’š„šš“š„šš‚š„ š’š“š€š‘š“š„š‘š’šŸ©øšŸ’‰

 


❝Why are you covered in blood?❞

❝Look at all this blood.❞

❝There is a blood-lust in my veins.❞

❝I’m craving for something. something like blood.❞

❝I have a weak stomach for blood.❞

❝I'm studying hematology.❞

❝Is that blood?❞

❝Who’s blood is that?❞

❝We’re standing in a puddle of blood.❞

❝Do you really drink blood?❞

❝How does my blood taste?❞

❝You’re bleeding!❞

❝I have to stop the bleeding.❞

❝Clean up this blood before someone sees.❞

❝What is good for cleaning blood stains?❞

❝Why is there blood stains on my sheets?❞

❝That’s a whole lot of blood.❞

❝Oh yes, there will be blood.❞

❝Now we’re blood brothers/sisters for life.❞

❝Don’t pick the scab, it’ll start bleeding.❞

❝I’m bleeding.❞

❝I think there is blood on your shirt.❞

❝My favorite color is red, reminds me of blood.❞

❝Should I paint my nails red? Like the colour of my victims blood?❞

❝Blood has such a lovely colour, doesn’t it?❞

❝Are you bleeding?❞

❝What does blood taste like?❞

❝There was a lot of bleeding.❞

❝I think I need a blood transfusion.❞

❝Knives cause too much blood spill.❞

❝I donated my blood today.❞

❝Can you believe how much blood there was?❞

❝I’m sick to my stomach just talking about blood.❞

❝Tell me that is not blood.❞

❝Why are you so obsessed with blood?❞

❝That’s enough for now. clean up this blood.❞




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

š’‚ š’“š’†š’‚š’š’š’š š’š’š’š’ˆ, š’ƒš’–š’• š’„š’‚š’•š’†š’ˆš’š’“š’Šš’›š’†š’…, š’‚š’”š’Œ š’Žš’†š’Žš’†

šŸ“šŸŽ š–ššš²š¬ š“šØ š’ššš² “šˆ š‡ššš­šž š˜šØš®”

——— š™‰š™Šš™š™„š˜¾š™„š™‰š™‚ š™š™š˜¼š™š™ˆš˜¼ š™‹š™š™Šš™ˆš™‹š™š™Ž