𝑺𝑨𝑫 𝑹𝑷 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺.

 


"Was...I not good enough?"

"Why would you say that?"

"Was it something I did?"

"Was it...something I said?"

"How could you?"

"I don't miss you.."

"I miss you so much, my heart bleeds when I think of you.."

"It's my fault.."

"I should have been there."

"I'm..so..so sorry I couldn't protect you."

"You're dead to me."

"Maybe he was right."

"Maybe she was right."

"I'm not worth your while, am I?"

"Am I so insignificant?"

"I need you."

"It's your choice, now you have to live with it."

"I want to be once again with you."

"You choose the road, love. And I'll make the vows."

"You had it coming."

"You only have yourself to blame."

"I only have myself to blame."

"I have only tears to shed."

"My heart is black and my mind is darkness.."

"The truth is, we're both frauds."

"At least you had good intentions."

"He was too strong."

"I hate this life."

"Once something is truly lost, one can never get it back again."

"You had better start believing in nightmares, you're in one."

"Don't worry about my failing limbs and broken heart, my stitches feel no pain. I love you, that's all that matters."

"You just have to let it go."

"Some things happen, and there is nothing you can do about it."

"This the end."

"Scream all you want, no one can hear you."

"No one can save you now."

"Rest in peace."

"You will never see the light again."

"Lost.."

"Just let me die."

"Just leave me behind."

"I won't say it to him, but he's got us beat."

"There is still a way to defeat you."

"Fine, knock yourself out. I mean it." 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅, 𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒆

𝟓𝟎 𝐖𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐲 “𝐈 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮”

——— 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙄𝘾𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙐𝙈𝘼 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙏𝙎