𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖 𝐑𝐏 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐒 #𝟏𝟎: 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

 


Add 🔄 if you want my muse to be the one saying/doing it

 

WORDS:

 

❝Your face look flushed, what's wrong?❞

❝I want you to know that I'm wearing lingerie underneath my outfit.❞

❝Don't you dare press that button-❞

❝Don't you dare increase the sensitivity-❞

❝Seriously, right here? Someone might see us.❞

❝Fine, fine...! I'll rub you, just be quiet.❞

❝I just sent you something, check it.❞

❝Be quiet, baby, someone is gonna hear you.❞

❝I shaved myself, wanna see...~?❞

❝Please don't do that, you're making me hard/wet.❞

❝...I'm hard/wet.❞

❝I know you stole my used shirt/panties/underwear last night~❞

❝Admit it, you wanna fuck me the moment we're out of here.❞

❝Since you're such a good girl/boy, I'll give you a reward when we get home.❞

 

ACTIONS:

[DARKNESS] - Both of our muses having sex during a blackout. (Bonus if you specify where they are)

[FOOD IS SERVED] - Your muse already prepared on the bed after my muse comes back. (Bonus if they're wearing revealing lingerie)

[BOOKSHELVES] - Your muse suddenly rubbing my muse's crotch while they're in the library

[RISING SUN] - Your muse already sucking/eating my muse out early in the morning

[CINEMATIC] - Your muse flashing my muse while they're watching a movie.

[COVERED] - Your muses gets handsy on my muse under a shared blanket.

[SNEAK ATTACK] - Your muse touching my muse underneath the table. (Bonus if you specify what's the occasion: date, lunch, etc.)

[FREEZING] - Our muses getting frisky in a cabin to keep warm.

[STEAMY] - Our muses having sex in the bathroom. (Bonus if they had already done "it" minutes earlier)

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅, 𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒆

𝟓𝟎 𝐖𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐲 “𝐈 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮”

——— 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙄𝘾𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙐𝙈𝘼 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙏𝙎