❪ * 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑒. ❫

 


001. First kiss.

002. A painful kiss.

003. A sad kiss.

004. A desperate kiss.

005. A comfortable kiss.

006. A kiss that tickles.

007. A laughing kiss.

008. A kiss in the dark.

009. A kiss from 'we could die tomorrow'.

010. A kiss from you almost died.

011. A kiss that shouldn't have happened.

012. A kiss we had to wait for.

013. ' I don't have the words right now so there's a kiss.

014. A kiss because I literally watched you all night and can't take it anymore.

015. Tantalizing kisses on every part of visible skin.

016. Kisses because I missed you and you shouldn't have been away so long.

017. Kisses because I don't want you to go away and maybe i say maybe I can convince you to stay a few more minutes

018. Kisses because it's all bad right now, including loving you, but you're at the same time the only thing makes me feel better. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅, 𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒆

𝟓𝟎 𝐖𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐲 “𝐈 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮”

——— 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙄𝘾𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙐𝙈𝘼 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙏𝙎