——— 𝙒𝙍𝙊𝙉𝙂𝙇𝙔 𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙎𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙏𝙎

 


𝙩𝙬: 𝙖𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙚, 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣.

𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙀𝙄𝙑𝙀𝙍:

❛ Let go me, please. ❜

❛ I told you! They are just a friend! Nothing happened! ❜

❛ You’re hurting me. ❜

❛ Please—- I can’t do this. ❜

❛ Here, take it. Look at all the fucking calls and messages. ❜

❛ If you don’t stop looking at me like this. ❜

❛ I’m not a fucking cheater! How dare you call me that? ❜

❛ This got out of hands. ❜

❛ I need you to go. Now. ❜

❛ please—- no. I beg you. I’ll do anything. ❜

❛ We were just talking! ❜

❛ LET THEM GO! YOU WILL KILL THEM! ❜

❛ You know I would do anything for you. Don’t do this. ❜

❛ What do you want me to do? ❜

❛ I’m not opening the door. Please go. ❜

❛ Stop calling me. ❜

❛ No! Of course not! I’m not seeing anyone else. ❜

❛ You’re the only one. ❜

❛ Just let me touch you. ❜

❛ Why are we still talking about this and not fucking yet? ❜

 

𝙎𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍:

❛ Don’t fuck with me. ❜

❛ You’re now trying to tell me they are just a friend? ❜

❛ I know what I saw. ❜

❛ You’re only mine. How many times do I have to remind you? ❜

❛ Fine. You’re forcing me to do this. ❜

❛ Their blood is on you. ❜

❛ I told you not to fucking call them. ❜

❛ Am I making myself clear? ❜

❛ Open the fucking door. ❜

❛ Because they would love to get between your legs, and you would love it, wouldn’t you? ❜

❛ I’ve got nothing to prove. ❜

❛ I’m yours and you’re fucking mine. ❜

❛ Should I give them a visit, huh? ❜

❛ I can’t believe I’m dating an easy bitch. ❜

❛ Shut the fuck up. ❜

❛ Please, I need you. ❜

❛ You’re all I need. ❜

❛ Talk to me. Please. ❜

❛ Why are you doing this? It’s fucking with my head. ❜

❛ I didn’t mean it. Please. ❜

❛ DON’T GO! ❜

❛ You don’t know the things I would do for you. ❜

❛ It hurts. ❜

❛ It hurts seeing you with others. ❜

❛ Please, listen to me. ❜

❛ I didn’t mean it! I was mad and out of my mind! ❜

❛ If you go, this will be the end of me. ❜

❛ It’s you with me or nothing else. ❜

❛ Don’t you see it? We’re meant to be. ❜

❛ I thought you understood. ❜

❛ EVERYTHING I DID WAS FOR YOU! ❜

❛ I can’t even look at you right now. ❜

❛ Stop talking. ❜


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅, 𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒆

𝟓𝟎 𝐖𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐲 “𝐈 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮”

——— 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙄𝘾𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙐𝙈𝘼 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙏𝙎