𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐒: 𝑪𝑼𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌.

 


 ( Fluffy cuteness for all your fluffy cuteness needs. )

 

❛ I wanted to let you sleep for a little longer. ❜

❛ Hey, how’s my beautiful baby? ❜

❛ Did you drink enough water today? ❜

❛ Please? just one more kiss! ❜

❛ Let me take care of you today. ❜

❛ I wanted to let you know that I’m proud of you. ❜

❛ You got me, okay? and I’m not going anywhere. ❜

❛ Those puppy eyes won’t win this time! they won’t... ugh, fine... ❜

❛ Hey... are you crying? come here... ❜

❛ Well, you’re MY loser, how about that? ❜

❛ If you throw that pillow at me, it means war. ❜

❛ Shh, go back to sleep... ❜

❛ You’re really clingy when you’re asleep. ❜

❛ Can I have a hug? ❜

❛ Talk to me, or don’t, just let me hold you. ❜

❛ Honey, just breathe... ❜

❛ I can help you with your homework, if you want. ❜ ❛ Hey, did you eat anything today? ❜

❛ Blanket thieves get pillows thrown in their faces. ❜

❛ I was hoping I’d see you there... ❜

❛ You can sleep here. ❜

❛ I heard you crying last night... are you okay? ❜

❛ Stop trying to act all cool, I know you like hugs. ❜

❛ Do you wanna watch cartoons and cuddle? ❜


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅, 𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒆

𝟓𝟎 𝐖𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐲 “𝐈 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮”

——— 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙄𝘾𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙐𝙈𝘼 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙏𝙎